INNOVA|AE is tailored for matching a personal professional practice with an organized Engineering firm, fostering an innovative, integrated, technologically advanced perspective.
Trust and commitment are our key principles.
INNOVA|AE is able to address complex and large-scale civil projects and real estate developments because of:
- a multidisciplinary and extended Team of dedicated professionals. This permanent base, alongside consultants, is available to provide the appropriate expertise and to supplement the operational capabilities of the working group, enhancing our production capacity;
- a Management System with a high level of Quality control, in terms of specified requirements, complying with the highest standards for Environmental design as well as Occupational Health and Safety.
Our Integrated Management System for QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT and SAFETY (in compliance with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007) is currently under certification by certiW®.
Our professionals ‘involvement in academic teaching and international research, experimental validation and ongoing updating, cutting-edge design and process, is the basis of the INNOVA approach.
It allows to deepen the technical and scientific issues and lead the latest technological innovations into professional projects.
Some Research&Development topics currently under investigation and/or implementation:
- Dynamical and damage monitoring and identification – Innovative seismic devices – Earthquake upgrading and retrofitting techniques;
- Building Information Modeling (BIM): interoperability and collaborative workplace – interference checking – BIM throughout the entire project life (from design to facility);
- Energy & Environment – Sustainability Certification (LEED)
- Construction process optimization – precast solutions – LEAN construction management.
Technological developments are key drivers in order to achieve the technical and management goals, to control and optimize complex projects by means of specific softwares, collaborative platform and ICT infrastructure.
Our professional team is skillfully trained in the application software as follows:
- 2D and 3D drawing: Autodesk AutocaD, Google SketchUp;
- 3D rendering: McNeel Rhinoceros, Autodesk 3D Studio MAX;
- BIM: Autodesk REVIT;
- Structural and geotechnical design: CSI SAP2000 and 3DMacro, AMV MasterSap, 2SI PRO_SAP, HSH Strauss, ADINA, Aztec MAX (Retaining wall) and PAC (Bulkhead);
- Technical coding: MathWorks MATLAB e Simulink;
- Experimental data acquisition: National Instruments LabVIEW
- Energy design and certification: Edilclima Termotecnica (Energy and System), Acca Termus, Namirial Termo;
- Mechanical system design: Carrier Hourly Analysis Program
- Electrical system design: Exel Progetto Integra, Schneider i-project, ABB DOC
- Photovoltaic system design: PVsyst
- Quantity of Bill: Acca Primus;
- Project management: Microsoft Project.